Location Rua de Santiago, 13, Lisboa
Fee 10 x 245€ + 150€ (Enrolment) + 4,50€ (Insurance)
Admission Jewellery 1 or equivalent training. Portfolio presentation. Interview.
Program Participants are encouraged to deepen their thoughts and ideas on the relationship between concepts, materials and techniques in contemporary author’s Jewellery. Special techniques are introduced, along with the perfecting of previously taught techniques. Developmengt of personal projects on the basis of previous technical training and learned skills.
- Exemplos de Joalharia versus Natureza e Ciência
- Technical Support.
- Art History/Theory (100 credits)
- Lectures on Botany - Art Forms in Nature. An endless repertoire.
- Palaeontology: Strange forms of life
- The shape os crystals
- Art and Science – The phenomenon of science in contemporary art
- Art and Science – The scientific method and the creative action
- Conference: “The Blow Shadow”
- Jewellery Techniques III (2nd Semester)
- Jewellery Techniques III (1st Semester)
- Drawing workshop of biology applied to jewellery
- Titanium anodization workshop
- Workshop with Paolo Marcolongo " L'INVOLUCRO DEGLI SPAZI"
- Jewellery Project II + III
Notes At the end of Jewellery 3 the Certificate for the Plan of Basic Studies in Jewellery is issued. Option of further development through application to Individual Project, Advanced Course in Visual Arts, or other.